Construction Carbon Health & Safety Policy
CC020 – Health and safety policy
We are committed to:
• Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
• Consult with our employees and those that work for us on matters affecting their health and safety
• Comply with Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other applicable H&S legislation
• Provide and maintain a safe working environment.
• Provide information instruction and supervision for employees and those that work for us.
• Ensure that all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
• Prevent accidents and cases of work – related ill health
• Maintain safe and healthy working conditions: and
• Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Gilbert Lennox-King, Director
Date: 14 June 2022