Our objective is to help businesses to better understand and reduce the environmental impact of their construction projects and thereby contribute to a better future.
To achieve this, we operate a UKAS accredited environmental management system to the ISO 9001: 2015 and 14001: 2015 management system standards.
To support this, we are committed to:
- Having objectives and programmes, to continue to improve our quality and environmental management system and enhance our quality and environmental performance.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution through using processes, techniques, materials, products, services or energy to avoid the creation of any type of pollutant or waste/
- Complying with all applicable legislation, regulations or other requirements relating to our activities and the environment
- Considering the full life cycle impact of the advice that we provide to have the least long-term environmental impact, balanced against our customers specific requirements.
- Working proactively with all stakeholders to understand and wherever possible help reduce our shared environmental aspects and impact.
- Taking these impacts into account when deciding which suppliers to use.
- Managing our office as an exemplar of best environmental practice.
- Having defined quality and environmental responsibilities.
- Proactively developing our own organisational knowledge on quality and environmental issues which we will share with customers, suppliers and other interested organisations.
- Reviewing the suitability of this policy annually
Gilbert Lennox King (CEO) and Tom Scott (Director)
4th April 2022